Is there a USPS in San Juan Airport, or Delish Hot Sauce sold after security?

frayedend

I just realized how I was completely not thinking about this. We are cruising to Barbados and last time we brought back some awesome hot sauce brand name Delish. It's not available here and I never order because shipping is cost prohibitive.

I completely planned to pick some up this time. But today I remembered we are not checking bags. Crap. So I can't bring the hot sauce through security. If there is USPS and we buy enough maybe shipping won't be so bad. Otherwise if they sell this brand in San Juan after security I could buy it then.

No, there is no USPS station at SJU. There's one at Old San Juan, two blocks from the pier but if you're arriving on a Saunday, it'll be of no use for you. The closest one to the airport is in Isla Verde on the second floor of Pueblo supermarket, which is on the road that goes parallel to the west side of the airport. Again, if you plan to visit it on a Sunday, you'll find it closed. There's another station, a bit out of the way on the cargo access road of the airport (Antonio Santana Ave.). While I think it's open on Sundays, I can't guarantee it.

No, there is no USPS station at SJU. There's one at Old San Juan, two blocks from the pier but if you're arriving on a Saunday, it'll be of no use for you. The closest one to the airport is in Isla Verde on the second floor of Pueblo supermarket, which is on the road that goes parallel to the west side of the airport. Again, if you plan to visit it on a Sunday, you'll find it closed. There's another station, a bit out of the way on the cargo access road of the airport (Antonio Santana Ave.). While I think it's open on Sundays, I can't guarantee it.

Thanks! Oh wow, I'm an idiot. I wasn't even thinking that I'm arriving on Sunday. Plus my flight leaves at noon so no time to go anywhere else. I'll just hope they sell it somewhere in the airport after security.