Shuttle service with car seats and boosters.

kouklamoo

Hi everyone. I posted in Florida Departures, but didn't get much response. So posting here. We are arriving in MIA in June staying at a hotel for a day and then going to the cruise port in Miami.

We are 8 people: 5 adults, 1 five year old(need a booster), 1 four year old (booster), and 1 two year old (car seat). We will not go into a car or shuttle without the proper safety gear. Can anyone recommend a shuttle that is reliable? Family car service wants $340 round trip. VIP is $120 round trip and Top Shuttle is $170 round trip. I am not sure how any of these companies rack up for reliability. Has anyone used them or any other company you can recommend that provides the boosters and car seats?

Thank you.

We have been wrestling with the same scenario. We fly into FLL, we're staying in Miami for one night, boarding our cruise, and then we have to get to MIA when we return.

For our 4-yr-old, I purchased the Bubble Bum inflatable booster seat. She is over 40 lbs, so meets the requirements. I plan on sitting next to her in the car. That might be an option for the 5- and 4-yr olds.

For the 2-yr-old, I would bring your car seat on the plane and install it in the seat, and then just have it with you. Stinks to have to bring it on the cruise, but I think it's your best bet if you want to have a certain solution. It will be her best option on the plane as well.

Edited by cbsmama

We have been wrestling with the same scenario. We fly into FLL, we're staying in Miami for one night, boarding our cruise, and then we have to get to MIA when we return.

For our 4-yr-old, I purchased the Bubble Bum inflatable booster seat. She is over 40 lbs, so meets the requirements. I plan on sitting next to her in the car. That might be an option for the 5- and 4-yr olds.

For the 2-yr-old, I would bring your car seat on the plane and install it in the seat, and then just have it with you. Stinks to have to bring it on the cruise, but I think it's your best bet if you want to have a certain solution. It will be her best option on the plane as well.

Thank you. I thought about that too. The problem is the car seat is very heavy. I did end up booking with Top Shuttle. I spoke the man a few times. He seems very nice compared to another company I called. When are you going on the cruise.