Best of the West and Tapas and Tagines

Mollythedolly

I see there are a couple of new itineraries for 2015, it will be interesting to see where these will be and there only seems to be one souks and sangria on the 7 April and no more during the year.

Will no doubt find all this out with new brochure, does anyone know if it comes out tomorrow, 24th April, please.

Mollythedolly

I see there are a couple of new itineraries for 2015, it will be interesting to see where these will be and there only seems to be one souks and sangria on the 7 April and no more during the year.

Will no doubt find all this out with new brochure, does anyone know if it comes out tomorrow, 24th April, please.

Mollythedolly

It looks like the internet has answered my questions but still like to see it in a brochure.

Mollythedolly

Mollythedolly

I think they are calling their itinerary that goes to Gibraltar something different next year so the Souks & Sangria of their 2014 brochure that runs out in April may be still there but called something else in the new one... Did read the details somewhere but can't find it now, probably on Sailaway's blog ..... Annoyingly their downloadable brochure has yet to be updated so no help there either.....Anyway, personally looking forward to the Sangria bit much more than the Souks. :D

I think they are calling their itinerary that goes to Gibraltar something different next year so the Souks & Sangria of their 2014 brochure that runs out in April may be still there but called something else in the new one... Did read the details somewhere but can't find it now, probably on Sailaway's blog ..... Annoyingly their downloadable brochure has yet to be updated so no help there either.....Anyway, personally looking forward to the Sangria bit much more than the Souks. :D

Yes Stevio it looks like Souks and Sangria is now Tapas and Tagines. Apparently, if I got it right, a Tagine seems to be a historical Berber dish from North Africa that is named after the type of earthenware dish in which it is cooked. No disrespect to the Berber dish but I think I would rather stick with the Sangria as well. (hic)

Mollythedolly