Laem Chabang, Thailand-Thai Orchid Village Resort-Sightseeing, Food, Accommodations

Sweetd

Just want to share a great place with everyone in this remote port which is gateway to Bangkok. I visited here in Fall of 2015 on HAL Volendam voyage.

This place was introduced to me by friends who live in the area. I had a lovely dinner here at very reasonable prices and the next day the owners, Lewis & Nudi, took me and a fellow ship passenger on a 4 hour tour of Laem Chabang visiting the fish market, harbor, and temple area afterward we had a great lunch at one of the local warungs. It was great to see a local village & not only the major tourist spots. They took us back to the ship with plenty of time to spare. Lewis is an expat & Nudi, his wife, grew up in this area. They can tailor an excursion from the port to Pattaya and surrounding areas that would meet anyone's needs.

Their resort is located inland and you would need a car if you were going to stay there. It would be a great place for a visit to this area. They have 3 rooms & 2 bungalows that are really nice.

Their website is http://www.thaiorchidvillage.com and their email address is

tovlewis@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information or have any questions.

Just want to share a great place with everyone in this remote port which is gateway to Bangkok. I visited here in Fall of 2015 on HAL Volendam voyage.

This place was introduced to me by friends who live in the area. I had a lovely dinner here at very reasonable prices and the next day the owners, Louis & Nudi, took me and a fellow ship passenger on a 4 hour tour of Laem Chabang visiting the fish market, harbor, and temple area afterward we had a great lunch at one of the local warungs. It was great to see a local village & not only the major tourist spots. They took us back to the ship with plenty of time to spare. Louis is an expat & Nudi, his wife, grew up in this area. They can tailor an excursion from the port to Pattaya and surrounding areas that would meet anyone's needs.

Their resort is located inland and you would need a car if you were going to stay there. It would be a great place for a visit to this area. They have 3 rooms & 2 bungalows that are really nice.

Their website is www.thaiorchidvillage.com and their email address is

tovlouis@gmail.com

Feel free to contact me if you need any additional information or have any questions.

Spelled Louis's name wrong, not Lewis. Kindly correct if sending email inquiry.