Boarding times Pride of America

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:19 AM.
Clinton Township, MI
183 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
Actually, I believe embarkation begins around 2 or 3, & I think the latest to embark would be 7:15-7:30. At least it always 30 min. prior to sailing on the caribbean cruises I've been on.
436 Posts
Joined May 2005
By the time the present cruisers get back and can tell me about what time to board, I will be in Hawaii, therefore, I will try to call them and pray I will not be put on hold for a long time. Would like to board between 3-5. It leaves at 8PM so I am guessing that is fine, but who knows, NCL is very different from some of the lines I hav cruised on.
Sewell, NJ
553 Posts
Joined May 2004
Good question when to leave? I have a pre boarding check in for the ship at my hotel. We will get all our ID's before getting on the ship from the NCL desk. They transport our bags from our room the morning we leave for the ship. I was told when you get to the pier you can board without much of a wait as you have all your paperwork done! Can't wait!!!!!!!

Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
TIME SPENT WITH DISNEY ( Totals 386 days 353 nts)

]
So. California
372 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
The lifeboat drill was at 4:15, but they had a makeup the next day for any late passengers. People were getting on right up till we sailed away.
Hawaii
185 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Thanks for the time on the lifeboat drill. Do you know the earliest people were allowed to board?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Heidi

3/20/04 - Disney Magic, 7 day Eastern
1/30/05 - Sapphire Princess, 12 day NewZealand/Australia
10/1/05 - NCL Pride of America, 7 day Hawaii
9/23/06 - Disney Magic, 7 day Western
So. California
372 Posts
Joined Apr 2004
Originally posted by strawberryblonde
Thanks for the time on the lifeboat drill. Do you know the earliest people were allowed to board?
According to NCL, you can board at 1:00pm. We got there about noon for the 7/23 voyage and were onboard before 1:00, with time to spare before a 2:00 ship tour. There were a number of people on the ship before us, so I'm not sure how early they were boarding.
Hawaii
185 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Thanks . I tend to be an early bird.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Heidi

3/20/04 - Disney Magic, 7 day Eastern
1/30/05 - Sapphire Princess, 12 day NewZealand/Australia
10/1/05 - NCL Pride of America, 7 day Hawaii
9/23/06 - Disney Magic, 7 day Western