Which cabin on Norwegian Sun cruising December 2011?

funjione

Would you stay in balcony cabin on deck 10 way forward (but under cabins of deck 11) or more midship on deck 10 but under the spa area and right near the elevators? Deck 10 is one deck below the pool deck. We like midship cabins but due to price and booking 2 cabins close to each other we booked forward but can change for an additional $220 a cabin. Is it worth the extra $$ ? Your opinions and info from your experience would be appreciated.

Would you stay in balcony cabin on deck 10 way forward (but under cabins of deck 11) or more midship on deck 10 but under the spa area and right near the elevators? Deck 10 is one deck below the pool deck. We like midship cabins but due to price and booking 2 cabins close to each other we booked forward but can change for an additional $220 a cabin. Is it worth the extra $$ ? Your opinions and info from your experience would be appreciated.

If I were sailing the Sun, I would choose the forward on Deck 10, versus the noise mid-ship from the pool.

Agreed. Forward is better unless you don't mind the noise from the pool area, particulalry when the crew is cleaning up and scraping chairs. Being under the pool area or a restaurant is not my choice, but others don't seem to mind. Enjoy your cruise. BTW, the Sun is a great ship!

Kruz Guys

Thanks for your input ! Unless there is an upgrade to a balcony forward on Deck 10 Cat BC, We will stay with our forward Family inside. We do not mind inside at all, but IF for the same price we can get a balcony, yahool. Doubt that will happen tho.

Thanks for your input ! Unless there is an upgrade to a balcony forward on Deck 10 Cat BC, We will stay with our forward Family inside. We do not mind inside at all, but IF for the same price we can get a balcony, yahool. Doubt that will happen tho.

Hey Jan--

You and Fran have a wonderful cruise!! Won't you miss my big mouth? Going out on the Silhouette Feb. 22, 2012 with Rich and Caroline. Give my love to Fran!

Marybeth.

Archived