Question about private hires in San Juan

NDCROWx5

We are booked on the July 26 cruise and will be in San Juan. I have hiked the rain forest before with my friends but want to take my DH and kids with me this time. The excursion is already booked up and we are wait listed. Any recommendations on a private tour ? Also any on Nassau and st Thomas? Family of 5. All teens and above. 😄

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I was just on the phone with them when response email came thru! Lol! Please lemme know how you liked it! She is calling me back this evening as she was not in office. Thanks! And enjoy!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am also looking for something in San juan and would love to hear about your excursion.

I highly recommend going to St John- Trunk Bay when you visit St Thomas. My family (2 teens) went there a few year ago and it is incredible. We are going again in August and this time we have chartered a sail boat called 'Rumbaba'. They will pretty much do/go where ever we want. They have really good reviews on TA but there are some other boats out there that look good.

I am also looking for something in San juan and would love to hear about your excursion.

I highly recommend going to St John- Trunk Bay when you visit St Thomas. My family (2 teens) went there a few year ago and it is incredible. We are going again in August and this time we have chartered a sail boat called 'Rumbaba'. They will pretty much do/go where ever we want. They have really good reviews on TA but there are some other boats out there that look good.

Google natural wonders PR private tours. That is what I did after reading here and trip advisor about them. Very helpful and informative.

Is there snorkeling in Trunk bay? What else is there to do there? My daughter and younger son (16,14) like the beach and adventures. Older guy (20) not as much. Dh is same as my older guy.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes. The water was crystal clear 20 -30 feet deep and there is a small rocky island right off the shore with a under water snorkel trail that goes around the island. If you google 'Trunk Bay" there are some great pictures of the bay. Also, there are lots of advise on these threads about how to get to St john on your own if you dont want to do cruise excursions.

I just realize it has been 6 years since we were there so things might be different. There were bathrooms and I think a small snack bar area. The beach, water and sand were amazing. My favorite beach so far.

• 2 weeks later...
Natural Wonders we are doing el Yunque with them on July 4. They came highly recommended from our hotel and they have good reviews on TA

We have this booked for later in the year. I would love to hear how it was. We are only doing 1/2 day since this is one of our port stops. How much hiking? Did you swim in the pools by waterfall? Thank You.