Mystery Shore Tour Promo

sweetp12

We booked a Fiji explorer cruise for late Feb and as part of the P & O Promo the fare came with "mystery shore tour".

Has anyone been on a cruise with this? I know it will be from one of their ship excursions and that we have no choice over which one we are put on, nor can we swap it.

I am wondering if they give you good ones or just dump you on the cheapest half day sight seeing tour?

Would love to hear what other people have experienced and if they were happy.

We also booked the promo.

Because of our confirmation we already know it will be on our stop at Noumea.

Hopefully it will be a nice one😊

Does anybody know when they will Tell us which tour it will be?

After arriving in Board?

Greets

Janine

That is really interesting that you both know what port it is from. We don't, although there is only two so it is 50/50! We booked in earlier this year the first time they ran the promotion so maybe they are doing something different this time round?

Anyway I can't find where I know this from but I am sure we get assigned the tour about 10 days before it departs. I think the P & O agent told me this as I can't find it on their website. I will keep checking cruise control and let you know if this is the case.

That is really interesting that you both know what port it is from. We don't, although there is only two so it is 50/50! We booked in earlier this year the first time they ran the promotion so maybe they are doing something different this time round?

Anyway I can't find where I know this from but I am sure we get assigned the tour about 10 days before it departs. I think the P & O agent told me this as I can't find it on their website. I will keep checking cruise control and let you know if this is the case.

I was told by the P&O Agent were the mystery Shoretour will be when she called me for my card-Details ....