new solo traveller

shazzums

Your post made me laugh as I read it as you being the first "time traveller". :D

1st time traveller cant wait..26th april 2014, is there anything i really need to know..im a alan wicker traveller go anywhere :)

I'm going to use my time machine to go back and invent time travel before you, so that I can claim the title!

Most tips I have are pretty generic - bring a spare swimsuit, bring some clothes in your carry-on if you're flying.

If you're sociable, ask for a large dinner table (more chance of meeting some people there). If you have a particular interest, such as trivia, try to turn up for all the listed events, as you'll meet other people who share your interests.

Is there anything in particular you want to know, so that we don't just regurgitate a pile of things you don't need?

I'm going to use my time machine to go back and invent time travel before you, so that I can claim the title!

Most tips I have are pretty generic - bring a spare swimsuit, bring some clothes in your carry-on if you're flying.

If you're sociable, ask for a large dinner table (more chance of meeting some people there). If you have a particular interest, such as trivia, try to turn up for all the listed events, as you'll meet other people who share your interests.

Is there anything in particular you want to know, so that we don't just regurgitate a pile of things you don't need?

ill let you have the title, i think i have got everything up to date..i don t feel so out of it now i have been chatting to all the lovely ppl that responded, makes it more nice now..im just about to buy a package..guess ill have to have a couple of drinks now..;);)