Mixing it up - jumping ship from NCL to RCC

I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next year and keen to take advantage of the beverage packages that are on offer - we're not big drinkers but enjoy a cocktail of an evening. We're new to cruising having recently sailed on the NCL Getaway and we have the Epic booked for later this year. We had the drinks package and the dining package and that worked well for us.

We're looking to try something that may be a slight step up from NCL but still keeping it informal, we don't want too much in the way of formal dining, etc. Would Royal bridge the gap for us between NCL and say Celebrity?

I'm celebrating my 50th birthday next year and keen to take advantage of the beverage packages that are on offer - we're not big drinkers but enjoy a cocktail of an evening. We're new to cruising having recently sailed on the NCL Getaway and we have the Epic booked for later this year. We had the drinks package and the dining package and that worked well for us.

We're looking to try something that may be a slight step up from NCL but still keeping it informal, we don't want too much in the way of formal dining, etc. Would Royal bridge the gap for us between NCL and say Celebrity?

Royal will be ideal for you with a fantastic range of dining options and drinks packages too. Make sure you join the Crown & Anchor Society after your first RCL cruise to start your loyalty earning journey. You won't look back, I promise! All the RCL ships are amazing, but for the ultimate WOW try Oasis or Allure ...