Sensation dry dock update?

PARTYCOUPLE21

Quoted from goccl

Carnival Sensation dry dock: 2/09/17 - 2/22/17

In addition to routine hotel maintenance and cosmetic enhancements in lounges and public areas such as new carpeting, wall coverings, tile work and lighting, the following will take place:

• Guy’s Burger Joint (replace food service, Off the Grill and Rotisserie)
  • BlueIguana Cantina (replace food service, Mongolian Wok)
  • RedFrog Rum Bar (replace pool bar)
  • BlueIguana Tequila Bar (replace pool bar)
  • Alchemy Bar (replace Polo Lounge)
  • Cherry On Top (replace Special Occasion)
  • Camp Ocean (replace Camp Carnival)
  • Crew area renovations

Anyone have a update on dry dock? Leaving Thursday and haven't herd anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am on the Sensation cruise when you get off. I hope they got all the renovations completed. I read that the worse time to cruise is when a ship is returning from dry dock because if they are not done with the renovations they continue while you are on board... Hope that is not the case with us.

We get on Sensation Monday, 2/27/2017 for 5 nights. I cant wait.

The webcams are working again on ship mate, the pool area this morning they were putting the deck chairs back out. Looked too like they took out the fake palm trees, made it look less cluttered imo. Can't wait to see your feedback, we are on the March 13th sailing and looking forward to the updates!

We just came back from the Sensation. I remember seeing the Alchemy Bar up and running as I left the late night comedy shows. Guy's Burgers was good but the line was usually long. Blue Iguana has 2 lines, one for tacos and one for burritos.

Our friend had a Junior Suite U87 that had a lot of issues with flooding on their balcony and cabin. He mentioned to me the Suites next to him also had the same if not worst issues.

Edited by loston815

We just came back from the Sensation. I remember seeing the Alchemy Bar up and running as I left the late night comedy shows. Guy's Burgers was good but the line was usually long. Blue Iguana has 2 lines, one for tacos and one for burritos.

Our friend had a Junior Suite U87 that had a lot of issues with flooding on their balcony and cabin. He mentioned to me the Suites next to him also had the same if not worst issues.

Yikes! That doesn't sound good, did you have rain or what caused the flooding? Getting nervous as we are on U as well in an oceanview in less than 2 weeks.