Toys

emmasmomma11

Me and my husband are getting ready to take our 2 year old daughter on our first cruise next month on the Victory. My little one likes to take her toys with her where ever we go and if I let her, she would pack all of them. I was wondering how many toys should I pack for her? I've heard of some cruise lines let you use the toys the child watch has, does anyone know if Carnival does this? Also what kind of beach toys would be best to bring? Thanks in advance, and hopefully this will help me not pack to many toys for her

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It's been a while since I was on the Victory (2004) but you will have fun on the cruise- my son did (he was 3 1/2).

He brought a whole little Thomas the Train carryon bag of toys. I suggest you let her pick her favorite toys- better to have them than not.

Also bring your laptop and DVD's for her to watch at bedtime and while you are getting ready. They are a lifesaver. Most kids have their favorites.

Carnival doesn't let you take toys out of the camp area, though since your child is two she can use the camp and play with toys there.

We took our son on his first cruise at 2.5 and we brought a few toys for him but not a ton. He has a trunki (http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003H7HUHO) and it was basically full with a few books, small toys, and a couple of DVDs. He was in charge of his trunki, which made him feel very grown up :)