Crooners / Martinis / Performers

knotgillty

Looking forward to my first Princess Cruise. We have the AIBP and I love a good martini.

I saw a menu and Crooners has one of my favorite vodkas, Stoli Elit. It's listed in the Ultra Premium Martini section of the menu ($8.95) along with Grey Goose and Russian Standard. All are $8.95 martinis on the menu, However, Stoli Elit vodka is really in a category above Goose & Russian, and costs much more if you were to buy it at home. I'm very surprised they have it for under $10 and it's probably just a matter of time before they move it to a higher price point, outside of the AIBP. If you have the alcohol package, and you like a smooth vodka, I highly recommend you try one or four Stoli Elit's on your next cruise.:D

For those who enjoy Crooners, what are your favorite drinks from their bar menu? So many choices...

Also, I see they have a Piano player. I visit Vegas often and enjoy a good piano bar over a few drinks. Are the performers good enough to play almost any request? Any favorite piano players that you hope to see again?

Cheers

Crooners.jpg.9cba08e989e58c4d8415aff12719346a.jpg