Booking a cruise for a baby - don't know the birthday yet

Knobhdy

I'm currently pregnant. My sister and family have decided to sail on Disney in 2018.

By then, the baby will be old enough to sail no problem, but if I make a reservation now, I don't have a birth date yet.

Does anyone know if you can add a child to a reservation without a birthday, or change it later if my due date is inaccurate?

I'd hate to wait to reserve and then miss out on my family vacation, but if I make a reservation now for my husband and myself and we can't add the baby later, there'll be no family at home to babysit.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dec 2018 is nit out yet so you camt book

I am aware of this. My sister originally said Sept, and now she is saying maybe Aug. In either case, the itineraries will be announced, and she will book, before my due date.

I believe you can correct the age later. I would call or email to verify.

Thank you for the good advice. I'll try email. That way I will get a response in writing and also get to avoid the phone like the true introvert I am. :)

When booking opens' date=' you can make the reservation as "TBD Smith," meaning that you don't have a first name or DOB yet. That secures the spot on the cruise and locks in the rate.[/quote']

We did this for an unborn grandchild. No problem. Disney is very use to this. It happens all the time. Just be sure the baby is old enough to travel. Our little one was 1 week over the minimal age! When the baby is born and has a name you simply call and add the information:cool: