Island Time Charters Nassau

MotherofTrips

About to book a private charter for my family while we are in Nassau with Island Time Charters. Looking at a 6 hour day for fishing, spear fishing, snorkeling, and going to private beach for lunch where we will also rent a jetski. It is a little expensive but sounds like it will be a great day.

Has anyone done this? Would love to hear your experience or see some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I am actually looking at the exact same thing. I read a review from someone on NCL who said this group was fabulous. I have a party of 3. Two adults, one child.

I was looking at their The Island Time Super Special. This has a mix of beach, snorkeling and fishing. Depending on how many in your group we could go together.

Edited by Mcabwilde

I am actually looking at the exact same thing. I read a review from someone on NCL who said this group was fabulous. I have a party of 3. Two adults, one child.

I was looking at their The Island Time Super Special. This has a mix of beach, snorkeling and fishing. Depending on how many in your group we could go together.

I booked the 6 hour charter. What date are you sailing?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 months later...
Too bad we could have combined out group.

I have a family of four who are interested in using this company. We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas the same date as you. The company said they were currently fully booked, but that they might get an opening that we could fill. However, I'm not too optimistic that there will be a cancellation. Would you be interested in having us join your group? I have boys 12 and 16.

Hi TravelQueen,

Due to no response for this trip we didnt end up booking it due to cost. If they are sold out now then we probably couldnt get a slot.

We ended up booking an excursion. However we might consider a cancellation if the tour opens up.

I have a family of four who are interested in using this company. We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas the same date as you. The company said they were currently fully booked, but that they might get an opening that we could fill. However, I'm not too optimistic that there will be a cancellation. Would you be interested in having us join your group? I have boys 12 and 16.