Stingray city quest snorkeling..rumpoint??

JRA1708

I have been reading post for months trying to decide what snorkeling excursion to take when we sail to GC in July. We would love to go to Rum point but until recently Nativeway was the only tour that stopped there. Now I see this Stingray City Quest stops there also after snorkeling. Any Past cruisers that have used them please tell?? Are they a YAH or NAH?? :D

• 3 weeks later...

We recently were in GC and took the Rays, reef and Rum Point excursion through Nativeways. I would recommend this outfit whole heartedly - we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. But I was underwhelmed with Rum Point, and I was really excited to go there after seeing many beautiful pictures. It was extremely crowded, and the beach is narrow. It was hard to find a lounger. We were pretty tired from a great excursion by the time we got there and did not do a great deal of exploring but it seemed like everything is crowded into a very small area. Some of our food was OK and some was less than OK. On the upside, the washrooms were clean and the showers were nice.

Archived