alternatives to boatyard (toys with potential to hurt yourself!)

just4steven

I might have asked this before so forgive me if I did, I'm forgetful. Are there any other places like the boatyard, but not the boatyard, with different water trampoline things, but MORE than that, like a diving platform and rope swing? I'm still a kid at heart and as long as I don't break anything I love playing with water toys where you can get a little crazy and occasionally make the accidental belly smacker. Are there any other options or is the boatyard pretty much it?

I might have asked this before so forgive me if I did, I'm forgetful. Are there any other places like the boatyard, but not the boatyard, with different water trampoline things, but MORE than that, like a diving platform and rope swing? I'm still a kid at heart and as long as I don't break anything I love playing with water toys where you can get a little crazy and occasionally make the accidental belly smacker. Are there any other options or is the boatyard pretty much it?

There are actually not that many places that you will have those water toys available. Off hand I can only think of the boatyard.

OK, thank you! Just checking if there might be any other options but the boatyard sounds fun to me! Nothing like getting a selfie of doing a belly smacker off a dive platform! I know, it might be kind of sick sounding but it's amusing to me :D

You are welcome. The belly smacker actually sounds amusing to me as well.:D

Have a good one.