Horseback riding at Gumbalimba Park

ChBoxers800

We are doing the Canopy Tour at Gumbalimba Park. On their website, it says that they also have horseback riding (along with many other things). We definitely want to ride after the canopy tour and are in the process of booking with another group. However, that means arranging more transportation, etc. and it would work much better if we rode right at Gumbalimba. Here is the problem tho.

On the Gumbalimba website, it says if you are a cruise ship passenger to contact your cruise ship to make arrangements to do any of their activities. I called our ships excursion office (we already booked the Canopy/Gumbalimba Park tour with them) to inquire about horseback riding at Gumbalimba. Was told that they do not offer that excursion.

On the Gumbalimba site, there is no where to make reservations or any phone numbers to call. Can anyone help with some info? Some of the stuff on Gumbalimba sounds like you just show up and you can do it but we really don't want to take that chance. Want to make a reservation so we know we will get to ride.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.

We went to Gumba park + Canopy tour last week through NCL Sun. When i was there i could not see any Horse riding but maybe they will have it.

Our tour got over by 12:30pm (we had booked through cruise). I then walked over to do some water activities and YES YES you can just walkover to do other activities and they will either take cash OR charge to your stateroom.

Thats what i was told by the lady at the desk in Gumbalimba park. You dont necessarily have to book everything through the cruise.

Hope it helps.

Archived