Gold Rock beach/Lucayan national park excursions?

lumpyspaceprincess

Setting sail on Majesty in 19 short days and Freeport is our first stop. I have my heart set on going to Gold Rock beach and also seeing some of the caves/caverns. The excursions on Royal's website don't specify which beaches the tours go to. Does anyone know of a Royal Caribbean or outisde excursion that specifically goes to these places?

Does you guys have any recommendations for tours or companies?

TIA! :p

Hey Tia,

I responded on the other thread about looking into Grand Bahama Eco Tours to see if they're still in business.

Otherwise, have you tried looking at Viator (outside excursion company)? Try their Lucayan National Park Tour for $50. pp. If you read the details, it sounds like just what you want to do. The caves are at the park, and Gold Rock Beach is just across the street.

Good luck! Hope you find one that works for you. Have fun!!

UPDATE: If you haven't booked anything yet, email Jeff Pinder - he's still doing business. When we went last year, it was $80. per person, but totally worth it! No crowds. You'll probably be the only ones in a 7-passenger van. And the restaurant that he takes you to afterwards for lunch is WONDERFUL!! It's owned by locals and sits right on another very nice beach. Fresh-caught seafood on the menu / all included.

He emailed me back right away from last night. His email: jpinder.west@gmail.com (Keep an eye on Spellcheck when you type it in. It will change your spelling.)

• 5 months later...