Barrier Reef Snorkel & Starfish Island Getaway

SeeJennyCruise

Has anyone gone on this excursion? I searched and found it mentioned but did not find a review of the place. I understand that Starfish Island was named Bannister Island, and I saw reviews for Bannister, but it did not include the barrier reef snorkel and was several years old. Has anyone gone on the Barrier Reef Snorkel and Starfish Island Getaway in the past year?

Thanks for your help. :)

I was wondering the same thing. We are sailing out in May of next year so taking our time to research excursions in Belize and Roatan as we've never been to either place before. We've never snorkeled before either.

Hopefully someone will answer soon!

I was wondering the same thing. We are sailing out in May of next year so taking our time to research excursions in Belize and Roatan as we've never been to either place before. We've never snorkeled before either.

Hopefully, someone will answer soon!

We're going to be in port in two weeks if the tropical storms behave, and we have paid for this excursion. I'll try to take notes and pictures and report back. I'm disappointed not to find any recent reviews. We normally book excursions on our own, but a variety of reasons, this trip we are booking with Carnival for Belize and Roatan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Curious if you took this excursion and how you liked it? We are thinking of doing this excursion in December after Christmas-me, my hubby and our two boys-ages 13 and 9. Trying to get reviews to see if it's worth it. Thanks