St Thomas, St Maarten, Nassau

oldbubbleeyes

Since we have a port of call board for each of these islands, I suggest you ask your question again there as this board doesn't get much "action" is is really set up for the out of the way islands like St Barts, Bequia that don't have as many cruise visitors. You will get lots of info on the individual boards!

• 1 month later...

I see the boards for St. Thomas, and St. Martin, but not for Bahamas - is that one listed somewhere?

I wanted to know if others have tried the dolphin encounter/shallow water interaction at either Blue Lagoon or Atlantis, and how they found it. We are cruising with Royal Caribbean in September, and are really interested in doing this. However, after talking to Blue Lagoon, they said we must book this excursion through RCI. Atlantis is quite a bit more expensive than Blue Lagoon, but I'd love to hear any thoughts anyone has!

Thanks!

I see the boards for St. Thomas, and St. Martin, but not for Bahamas - is that one listed somewhere?

I wanted to know if others have tried the dolphin encounter/shallow water interaction at either Blue Lagoon or Atlantis, and how they found it. We are cruising with Royal Caribbean in September, and are really interested in doing this. However, after talking to Blue Lagoon, they said we must book this excursion through RCI. Atlantis is quite a bit more expensive than Blue Lagoon, but I'd love to hear any thoughts anyone has!

Thanks!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=58 Bahamas board:)

Archived