So confused!!

Luv my furbaby

will be in Bermuda for 2 days on the Anthem of the seas. It will be me and my 22 year old niece - neither of us has been to Bermuda.

I want to see something of Bermuda other than the beach (but want to do that also).

My thoughts are to do beach on day 1 and tour on day 2.

So, I've heard a lot of talk about Horseshoe Bay - where is it and how to we get there? Do we need to take a ferry? Docking at King's Wharf.

I know I can get a book a tour right when we get off the ship - is there anything that is a must see? Should I book the tour ahead of time?

Sorry so many questions and I know many have been answered but my head is spinning!!

Thanks!!

When will you be visiting Bermuda? I've looked at the schedule, and I see that the Anthem arrives on Monday and departs on Tuesday.

I agree with your plans for doing the beach on the first day and the tour on the second day. It is best to so the beach on the first day because on the second day, the transportation back to the departing cruise ship can be very crowded as people overstay their visit to the beach.

For the beach (Horseshoe Bay), you can take the public bus (route #7). The fare would be $4.50 p/p token. The bus stop for the bus leaves you about ⅓ mile downhill walk to the beach. If the bus is full, you could end up standing.

You could take the shuttle bus which will take you right to the beach. The fare is $7.00 p/p. The shuttle bus departs when full so you should always have a seat.

Lastly, you could take a taxi. The fare for up to 4 passengers is about $35.00 plus tip. The fastest way to get to the beach.

You would not be taking the ferry unless you visit Hamilton or St George.

Also, the America's Cup races are taking place in June; be prepared for crowds then.

SBtS

Use their great public transportation system.

A one day pass will let you use the buses and ferries all day. Ask for a map when you get your pass - right in the dock area.

Trust me - I am NOT a public transportation type of girl - except in Bermuda!