what carnival kids activities have a fee, and how much are they?

sardam

I read that there is a 'build a bear' workshop in Camp Carnival and there is a fee for it. How much does it cost?

What other activities for kids (or families) have an additional fee on Carnival?

I'm not talking about drinks, or special meals, but do family activities like the cookie decorating, ice cream sundae party, etc. have a fee?

I read that there is a 'build a bear' workshop in Camp Carnival and there is a fee for it. How much does it cost?

What other activities for kids (or families) have an additional fee on Carnival?

I'm not talking about drinks, or special meals, but do family activities like the cookie decorating, ice cream sundae party, etc. have a fee?

I've wondered this too. In the FunTimes it says that certain things are for a fee but I'm wondering how to find out exactly what the fee is

On our recent Splendor cruise it was $25 for Build a Bear which they repeated few times during the cruise and I believe it was $13 for the Night Owls pajama party. I don't recall anything else for a fee except the after hours sitting fees if you choose.

The bears were $20-25--like Build A Bear, there are different prices for the different bears, and then you can buy clothes if you want.

Some of the night owls nights for 2-5 year olds are 13 and run til midnight. The 6-8 year olds fun til 1 were $20 and after those are over, it is $6.75 an hour per kid plus 15% tip.

Everything else in Camp Carnival was free.

Edited by luvsviola