Sunscape splash day pass

angiem0217

I went there back in 2005, but the only things that have really changed are that they added a waterpark and its under new management. They also just raised the price substantially. It's an OK place, but I don't think it's worth the $460 it's going to cost you with 5 adults and 1 child unless you plan on doing a ton of drinking and eating.

For a beach day, Doctor's Cave beach will be fine. It's actually a very nice beach. The vendors are not bad and there will be lots of other cruise passengers there. Get a few chairs and umbrellas and then spend as little or much as you want.

Have reservations there for Tuesday, March 15. Cost is $80/adult. Children are less I believe. It's all inclusive, including non-motorized watersports. Will check back in and let you know about our experience.

Have been there twice. Really nice. Has adult pool with swim up bar, big activity pool and large kids pool with lazy river and pirate ship play/splash area. Good food with Jamaican jerk chicken. Has nice beach with kayaks included. Really close to cruise terminal. In fact, you can see it from the ship. They have gone up on price though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app