Seattle Hotel Choices

seafood

We're trying to find a hotel for one night after our Alaska cruise in September. Our choices are the Edgewater, Silver Cloud Inn Stadium, or Renaissance. We're looking for a real nice place because we're celebrating our 20th anniverary so willing to spend a little more ($200+). Which hotel would be our best choice? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

We're trying to find a hotel for one night after our Alaska cruise in September. Our choices are the Edgewater, Silver Cloud Inn Stadium, or Renaissance. We're looking for a real nice place because we're celebrating our 20th anniverary so willing to spend a little more ($200+). Which hotel would be our best choice? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Edgewater is out pricewise, as they generally start over $300 plus tax for two. Either of the other two are fine, both in good locations and well taken care of.

Of those three, I would personally like the Edgewater. The Silver Cloud by the stadiums looks nice, but has a rather "corporate" feel to it ... at least from the outside. Another choice you can look into is the Warwick ... I spent an anniversary there many years ago and it was lovely, and there's been recent talk on here that the hotel is still quite nice. You can likely get discounts through the standard sources.

SeattleCruiseLover,

If the cost was not a factor, which of the three would you choose? Thanks for all of the information you provide.

If I could afford it, I would go with the Edgewater, if only for the history (you know, Beatles fishing out of the back windows and all), plus the fact that it is a very nice property.

Archived