Photo review of our first cruise together

lara_lox

Hi guys,

In case anyone's interested, here's a review of my first cruise with my girlfriend, on the Carnival Ecstasy....

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2170127

Another great review Lara. You have raised your fashion stakes with some beautiful new outfits. I've sailed Sensation, Inspiration and Imagination in Carnivals Fantasy class ships and enjoyed them greatly. A big CONGRATULATIONS from Australia for your happiness in meeting M.

Another great review Lara. You have raised your fashion stakes with some beautiful new outfits. I've sailed Sensation, Inspiration and Imagination in Carnivals Fantasy class ships and enjoyed them greatly. A big CONGRATULATIONS from Australia for your happiness in meeting M.

Thank you very much Jamie, what a lovely reply. I'm lucky to have had a good reception about it all, I doubt many of the CCers were expecting that curve ball from me lol. I've got to keep the Fashionista reviews alive! I already have a couple of new outfits in mind for our year anniversary cruise coming up in the summer ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi guys,

In case anyone's interested, here's a review of my first cruise with my girlfriend, on the Carnival Ecstasy....

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2170127

I've enjoyed reading all your reviews! My wife and I booked our first cruise a couple of months ago. We are going on a Royal Caribbean cruise over Christmas.