All inclusive offers??

bluebower

Hi

First time post but we have been cruising with RCI for the last ten years and really enjoyed it. With us being regular cruisers we often get emails with their latest offers, received one last month, one week only, free all inclusive drinks, free gratuities and up to $200 onboard credit, sounded good so clicked on link and booked straight away paying in full. Double checked small print, covers Freedom of the seas in November which is when we are going and we booked before the deadline of 5th October. Job done! or so I thought, we have no inclusive drinks package and no free gratuities, we did get the onboard credit however. Phoned to ask why and the lady was far from helpful, when I said forget it then cancel the booking she said fine but I will only get 50% of my money back! I feel completely ripped off! So if anyone else took advantage of their so called special offer last month I would advise you to check you have got everything they promised! Someone mentioned a resolution desk but don't seem to be able to find the details

Call the C&A department - I am assuming as you have cruised with them for years that you are a member. As you are in the UK, try 0844 493 5010. If you met all the booking conditions, it is probably an error at their end and they will be able to sort it out. If not, they need to explain exactly why you did not qualify.

I hope you get a satisfactory resolution.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

I would send that email today. Even if it is not answered you have a dated message in your sent box to prove you tried to resolve this immediately.

I would start by copying most of what you wrote below including the part about enjoying RCI cruises and responding to their emails to book this cruise.