Personal wine bottles on Rhapsody

We are booked to sail on the Rhapsody in October out of Venice and have only been on one cruise before, with HAL. I would like some info about wine (and other beverage) procedures on RCI if anyone can help.

1) Are we allowed to bring our wine on board on the Rhapsody? One per person?

2) Must this wine be consumed only in our stateroom or are we free to take a glass to the dining room for dinner? Or to a lounge? Or on deck?

3) If we bring the bottle to the dining room for dinner, will we be charged a corkage fee? If so, anyone know what that is? On HAL it was quite high, but all this was clearly spelled out on their website. I haven't been able to find any kind of info fact sheet for RCI.

4) Is water available in the Windjammer? Can one fill a personal water bottle there? Or do we have to buy water on board?

Thanks for any tips! We are not seasoned cruisers, so a lot of these dos and donts are still a mystery to us novices.

RC allows two bottles of wine per stateroom, regardless of the number of guests in the stateroom. You can bring/consume the wine anywhere on the ship with no corkage fees.

You can fill your water bottle in Windjammer or your stateroom. They do ask that you fill a clean glass first, and then use that to fill your water bottle.

Thanks so much! That's great news! On HAL we could only drink the wine in our rooms if we wanted to avoid being charged extra for waiters to open it for us. I guess it was their way of ensuring that people bought their wine for dinner.