2 Questions

Bimbi

Can anyone tell me if the seminars, workshops etc... on the 3 day 'wine & dine' cruise are included or optional extras?

P&O 'cruise control' - do I have to fill in the all the details of the passengers travelling in my cabin before I can progress to other details? I am the one who booked the cruise (a quad cabin) but so far there are only 3 of us going so 'cruise control' won't allow me to save the page so I can progress OR is there a time frame in which you can access 'cruise control' - I only paid for the cruise 2 days ago - can it be that one can only get into it so many weeks before boarding?

There are a number of free activities but most of the ones that involve sampling had a cost. From memory they were under $20 each. But they sold out very quickly so you need to be on the ball and book as soon as you can when you are on board.

There is no time frame in which to access cruise control, but having never been in the situation when I don't know the other cabin mates I can't provide an answer to the second part of your question.