Bar Menus and Steak House Menus Pacific Sun

segcruisers

Here is the Steak House Menu: (We never went their, this photo was taken outside the Steak House)

DSCF4988.jpg

Sorry about the bad photo! :o

Hope this helps :)

Also I could not get my hands on a Bar Menu, someone else might be able to help you their.

I really don't understand why people go and pay extra for a meal on a cruise when they have already paid for their meals????

If you don't like whats on the menu,ask the waiter for an "available all the time menu" or do what we do,order from the daily menu and order extra from the "available all the time menu":D

No way will I ever pay extra for food when i can get what i want by just asking for it!

Want a romantic meal for two? Book a table for two early!

Want steak and chips? ask for it! We have never been refused anything.

Some of our table guests in the past have considerd their favorite and only vegetable as "Chips" and even got them with the Cock au vin or escargot:eek:

Den

I really don't understand why people go and pay extra for a meal on a cruise when they have already paid for their meals????

If you don't like whats on the menu,ask the waiter for an "available all the time menu" or do what we do,order from the daily menu and order extra from the "available all the time menu":D

No way will I ever pay extra for food when i can get what i want by just asking for it!

Some of our table guests in the past have considerd their favorite and only vegetable as "Chips" and even got them with the Cock au vin or escargot:eek:

Den

I agree, even though we have been to the steak house on the pacific star once, and it was great, The dinning room food is brillent, and as you say just order more or less as you want to, and the childrens menu and food they get is just to much for one child to eat, the plates of food are huge.

Den

I understand and agree with what your saying, however we like to eat in the steakhouse at least once while on a cruise, especially if it is a special occasion. The ambience is wonderful and very romantic and less crowded. I love the atmosphere, and we like to experience all the cruise has to offer, and this is one of those things. I am sure people have a lot of reasons why they like to eat there, but those are ours. Whichever way, enjoy your cruise

Cheers

Ellen :cool:

Thank you everyone for your help. We dont always eat in the steakhouse but it is nice to have it as an option if you feel like it. Sometimes on the longer cruises it is nice for a change of venue. I was just wondering what was on offer. I was really more interested in the bar menus.

I understand and agree with what your saying, however we like to eat in the steakhouse at least once while on a cruise, especially if it is a special occasion. The ambience is wonderful and very romantic and less crowded. I love the atmosphere, and we like to experience all the cruise has to offer, and this is one of those things. I am sure people have a lot of reasons why they like to eat there, but those are ours. Whichever way, enjoy your cruise

Cheers

Lucky you - only 4 days to go. Have a brilliant time. Just need our cruise to come around a bit faster - lol

Thanks Deanne, we have had a really awful last 2 weeks with a deathi in the family so I am extremely grateful our cruise is almost here. Your time will go very quickly ours has cetainly flown by, though the past few days have dragged!! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Thanks Deanne, we have had a really awful last 2 weeks with a deathi in the family so I am extremely grateful our cruise is almost here. Your time will go very quickly ours has cetainly flown by, though the past few days have dragged!! :rolleyes:

Cheers

So sorry to hear of your bad news. Go away and enjoy yourselves!

I tend to agree. I ate in The Steakhouse and whilst the soft shelled crab was fantastic, it wasn't $25 fantastic and the Lobster Bisque seemed to be missing the lobster.

The daily changing menu in the Bourdeaux restaurant is the best place to eat in my opinion both for lunch and dinner and is included in the price. Can highly recommend the salmon for entree and the scallops and pork belly for main at dinner time.

Cocktails were $7.75 to $9.25 and I tried all barr 2 off each of the green and red cocktail menus.

Wines ranged from $22 white and $24 red. Tried quite a few of these as well.

You don't want to know what my bill was at the end of the cruise.

Archived