Halloween Norwegian Spirit Oct 30, 2011

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

G&L Roll Calls
Rules for Posting
- No advertising of group cruises.
- No "looking for" type posts.
-Try browsing for an existing date before you post!

Suggested format for Subject Lines: Cruise Line | Ship Name | Sail Date | Nifty or cute saying of some sort :)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:27 PM.
Lebanon, Ky
129 Posts
Joined May 2010
We just booked our cruise......we love Halloween cruises....just wondered if anyone here will be on this cruise with us? We like meeting new people.
David and Ed
Norwegian Spirit Oct 30th, 2011
Rochester, NY
136 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Apparently the Aquafest group for this sailing is expected to be around 450 people. How many of the 450 are Cruise Critic members?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Alaska Cruise 9/25/09 on the Holland America Zaandam

Lebanon, Ky
129 Posts
Joined May 2010
its hard to get people to post i guess.....lol......but its great to get to know others before......had great times on these boards many times.
Rochester, NY
136 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Well today's email from Aquafest says the group is a little larger than 550 people and that the cruise is close to selling out. Apparently this is the largest Aquafest group ever booked and should be a very interesting and fun cruise.......
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Rochester, NY
136 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
Originally posted by djguy327
im sure there are many things to do even if your not booked with aquafest........i myself am not a party crasher

I'm sure there will be many choices. On our Alaska cruise it was hard to fit in everything. So we attended most of the Aquafest events but also attended the regular cruise events as well. I think that is the best part of going with Aquafest, you have the best of both options. We were very impressed with Aquafest, they provided a great cruise experience.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature