Hyatt Regency Vancouver or Loden Hotel? Post Cruise

CMM

We get off the ship and our flight is not until 11 am the next day. Is the Coast Coal Harbor Hotel the best bet??? The Loden and the Hayatt Regency Vancouver are also options all more or less the same money. Which is the best for convenience and area attractions? We will need to get to the airport the next day too.

Thank you for any opinions!

(I couldn't edit the title to add the Coast Coal Harbor Hotel)

Edited by CMM

There's really nothing significant in terms of location - Hyatt a little more central, others a little closer to Stanley Park, but you're talking about two blocks difference. Personally I'd be assessing based on what's included in the rate (e.g. are you getting breakfast, free bikes, or any other actually USEFUL benefits?) and Tripadvisor comparisons - where the Loden spanks the other two consistently (I don't recall it ever being outside the top 10 hotels, whereas the others are both consistently around 20ish).

So unless one offers some stuff YOU want that then others don't, if rates are close it seems like the Loden is the obvious winner.

thank you Martincath. Now it appears the one I thought was the Loden is not showing as an option. But glad to hear the Hyatt Regency and Coast Coal Harbour and similar in location/quality.