Carnival Parking in Galveston

Singer4Him

We are sailing from Galveston for the first time the end of next month. Both Galveston Park N Cruise and VIP which look to be the closest to cruise terminal no. 1 for Carnival are both booked. Any suggestions for good parking closer than the Port of Galveston parking garage?

EZ Park or 81st Dolphin are both fine. Both provide promo codes/discounts on their website if booked in advance. I don't believe any of the lots are actually owned by Carnival, they are all private. You can also just drive in the day of and follow one of the numerous sign holders directing cars to their lot. There's not many "bad" places to park in my opinion.

Both provide 24 hr security. If you want covered parking, EZ does offer some for a higher rate.

You will have to take a shuttle almost regardless of where you park. None of them are super-close to the terminal. The shuttle rides are quick and painless for both of the places I recommended.

I've cruised out of Galveston 7+ times now, and I have family and friends who have done the same 30+ times.

Edited by nickw

The Port of Galveston is offering valet parking now. It is kind of expensive for a 7 day cruise but if it is still available when we cruise in April we plan to try it. From what I understand they park your car indoors.

Hope you are able to find something that you like.