IPad question for Majesty

Hi Everyone

Not been on for a while. Just got an amazing deal for the Colourful Coasts on the 12th April flying from Glasgow for £533 !!!! How could we not go !!:) Can anyone tell me if there is any free wifi on the Majesty, also what type of plugs do we need? Thanks in advance.

Hi

We are just back a couple of weeks ago and I would advise not to bother! No free wifi you have to pay however I paid £10 for 60 minutes of Internet but only used 20 mins as I could never get on!!! I went to reception few times and although they were helpful could only keep saying 'there's a problem with Internet'. Good deal for them - we pay but don't get to use it for length of time actually paid for! Not good customer service!!

Hi

We are just back a couple of weeks ago and I would advise not to bother! No free wifi you have to pay however I paid £10 for 60 minutes of Internet but only used 20 mins as I could never get on!!! I went to reception few times and although they were helpful could only keep saying 'there's a problem with Internet'. Good deal for them - we pay but don't get to use it for length of time actually paid for! Not good customer service!!

Thomson in bad customer service shocker lol

Hi Everyone

Not been on for a while. Just got an amazing deal for the Colourful Coasts on the 12th April flying from Glasgow for £533 !!!! How could we not go !!:) Can anyone tell me if there is any free wifi on the Majesty, also what type of plugs do we need? Thanks in advance.

I too got a good deal for the same cruise, but flying from Leeds Bradford. I was on the Canarian Flavours cruise 1st March with my DH but when I saw this bargain at nearly £240 each cheaper, I asked 2 friends if they would like to go and they said yes. Look out for three happy ladies! :)

I will be taking my ipad.

I took it last time and there are places in port to use them just ask the crew or one of the entertainment team. In Las Palmas, Gran Canaria there is free wifi at MacDonalds in the shopping centre at the port gates, only a short walk from the ship. Not sure about the other ports as we did not make La Palma or Madeira due to storms. I will not be taking it off the ship in Morocco. It is useful to download my photos to. Twice had my camera stolen and lost all my photos so that is important to me.

Have also downloaded a film to it to watch on the plane.

Hi Everyone

Just noticed your question about plugs. I am taking a European adaptor and an extension thing with 3 uk sockets.. There is an American socket but the voltage is only 110 v

Hi Jakanne1

Thanks for your reply about ipad and plugs. I think I will leave the ipad at home Ive only had it a short time and I wouldnt have a clue about photos to download etc howerver I am learning more every day. These 2 happy ladies will look out for 3 happy ladies!!!!!!

Hi Jakanne1

Thanks for your reply about ipad and plugs. I think I will leave the ipad at home Ive only had it a short time and I wouldnt have a clue about photos to download etc howerver I am learning more every day. These 2 happy ladies will look out for 3 happy ladies!!!!!!

And if you see us, do say hello!! :)

Archived