MDR hours of operation?

BODICERIPPER

Not silly at all.

Yes there is always at least one restaurant open besides the buffet.

They always have a menu on the wall near the entryways so you can see what they are serving so you can decide if you want to eat there or the buffet or around the pool fast foods.

:)

This is likely a silly question, but are any of the main dining rooms open for lunch on the Magic?

:o

There will be two open, Animators palate is closed as it's waitstaff look after Cabanas for breakfast and lunch.

The "post" restaurant such as a Royal court and Palace Lumiries Tritons, has a sit down breakfast and the other restaurant such as Parrot Cay has a Buffett, hours advertised in the navigator and depend on sea days or port times.

Sent from my iPad.

There will be two open, Animators palate is closed as it's waitstaff look after Cabanas for breakfast and lunch.

The "post" restaurant such as a Royal court and Palace Lumiries Tritons, has a sit down breakfast and the other restaurant such as Parrot Cay has a Buffett, hours advertised in the navigator and depend on sea days or port times.

Sent from my iPad.

It must be different in the classics. On the Fantasy both EG and RC were open for breakfast, but only RC was open for lunch. (And cabanas of course).

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Not silly at all.

Yes there is always at least one restaurant open besides the buffet.

They always have a menu on the wall near the entryways so you can see what they are serving so you can decide if you want to eat there or the buffet or around the pool fast foods.

Hi! i'm curious to know why you were in so many different staterooms on the wonder?

You need to check the back page of the Navigator for hours, but there is always one restaurant (on the Magic, it is Lumiere's) open for a sit down breakfast and lunch. In addition, Parrot Cay (which is now renamed) is usually open with a themed buffet lunch. Cabanas has the longest hours, and also serves breakfast and lunch.

The sit down menu is posted outside the restaurant as soon as the previous meal ends--so lunch menu is posted right after breakfast. This gives you time to check it out and decide where to eat.