Snorkeling - West Bay, Half Moon, or Blue Channel

snorkelingsearchers

So we are going with Victor Bodden for an all day tour and want to snorkel as much as we can. We have heart about going to the Mayan Princess, Half Moon, or also paying a small amt to go out to the Blue Channel. Also Sandy Bay has come up (also access to Blue Channel by boat here?)

I guess my question to those Roatan experts would be - where should we go and in what order? Can we fit more than one spot in? Any insight is appreciated.

So we are going with Victor Bodden for an all day tour and want to snorkel as much as we can. We have heart about going to the Mayan Princess, Half Moon, or also paying a small amt to go out to the Blue Channel. Also Sandy Bay has come up (also access to Blue Channel by boat here?)

I guess my question to those Roatan experts would be - where should we go and in what order? Can we fit more than one spot in? Any insight is appreciated.

I'm not sure about Mayan Princess, but the West End area, Half Moon and Blue Channel are all within sight of each other. We spent our day at Half Moon and took the glass bottom boat out to the Blue Channel. There were some other sandier beaches right next to Half Moon, but I don't know the name. The dock where the glass botom boat picked us up was in between Half Moon and the sandy beach. West End area was just a short distance. Some customers were dropped off there from our snorkle trip.

Hope that helps.

Archived