Amazing Cozumel Race

Singer4Him

I'm so excited! We booked our cruise today and will be traveling with friends this time. This will be their first time to cruise.

All four of us love to watch "The Amazing Race" so when I saw the Amazing Cozumel Race, I thought this might be something fun for us to do. Has anyone done this and what did you think? Would you do it again or recommend us doing it?

• 3 weeks later...

You do not have to be particularly fit to do this. We went just two months ago and had grandmas and young children on the race with us. It does involve a fair amount of walking and you do have to climb some stairs, but nothing more strenuous than that. We had a terrific time! A great way to see different parts of Cozumel, interact with the locals and laugh a lot! Very well organized and the guides make sure everyone is having a great time! Highly recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

Takes a couple of hours to complete the race itself. Add in about 30 minutes at the beginning when they are getting everyone ready to go and explaining how it works. Then add another hour or so after the race for refreshments and the awards ceremony.