133 days to go....on Oasis

Ok, so my countdown in 133 more days, not too many people on my Roll Call...anyone out there going on July 14th? I know this has been discussed before, but can anyone tell me the bed configuration of rooms 7166 & 7168? Can anyone also tell me how much walking space there is if your bed is by the closet & again the pros & cons of the bed configurations? Thanks so much!!

Will773...are you sure about the room configuration? I heard it was just the opposite, so I wanted to make sure? Thanks so much...have you been on the Oasis? If so, anything that you would like to share that I should bring or see on any excursion...doing the Eastern...thanks again!!

Just want to verify...Thanks Will73 in advance, but since I've heard the opposite of what you told me about Rooms 7166 & 7168, I just want to see if anyone else out there knows the bed set up of these two rooms. How much walking space is between the bed if it is by the closet? I heard it was difficult to get in the closet if the bed is there. Thank you for your help!! 132 days & counting!!

According to the deck plans will773 is definitely correct. 7166 should be bed by balcony, 7168 bed by closet.

And I am on the July 14th sailing! I am also lucky enough to be sailing Oasis in about 3 weeks. we have 3 different cabins for that sailing and I'm happy to give you full details of space when i get back if you still need it!

Thanks Song and a Dance...lucky you to be able to cruise this amazing ship twice in one year. That would be great if you could let me know what the space between the bed & closet is. We are going with another couple, lucky me has the room with the bed by the balcony & our friends have the other one. Here's my email if you could send me that info, I would really appreciate it: JayneA1@aol.com

Which itinerary are you doing in 3 weeks? I'm assuming you are doing western, since July 14th is eastern. Do you have any excursions lined up the July 14th cruise? We're so excited to be going...have a wonderful time and let me know if there is any special tidbits you find out the first time around...Thanks again!!

Thanks Song and a Dance...lucky you to be able to cruise this amazing ship twice in one year. That would be great if you could let me know what the space between the bed & closet is. We are going with another couple, lucky me has the room with the bed by the balcony & our friends have the other one. Here's my email if you could send me that info, I would really appreciate it: JayneA1@aol.com

Which itinerary are you doing in 3 weeks? I'm assuming you are doing western, since July 14th is eastern. Do you have any excursions lined up the July 14th cruise? We're so excited to be going...have a wonderful time and let me know if there is any special tidbits you find out the first time around...Thanks again!!

Yes, western this time and Eastern next. My friend and I always go on a joint birthday trip in the summer - we booked Oasis a few months ago with excitement. Now this upcoming trip was a total fluke! 3 weeks ago our originally planned spring break trip for the kids fell through. On a complete whim I went online and checked the sailings for Oasis and Allure - not really expecting to find anything available to suit us so close to sailing - and lo and behold there just happened to be one set of connecting central park balcony cabins and an ocean view cabin right across the hall still available on O!! The stars were aligned. No excursions for july 14th yet...had to get this last minute one out of the way first. I'm sure I'll start obsessing over it once I get back though. Happy to share when we get back!

Song and a Dance...thanks for responding, looking forward to hearing back from you. Enjoy your cruise, explore & let me know how the ship is and what to expect...looking forward to hearing by from you in a month...

Ok Wills773...I just looked on a website that you had posted to some previous posts of yours for the room layout, and I looked up Rm. 7166 & it shows it's by the bath...so what does this mean? I really hope you're right, I so want our bed to be by the balcony...

I'll find out in time...just don't want to be dissappointed walking in the room and it's not what I envisoned...thanks again for all your input!

Archived