Is there a movie theater on the Epic?

WDWDen

No movie theater, though movies are shown or could be at Spice H20--outdoors and in the Atrium (very little seating) and noisy from hockey machines upstairs, general central locale, and food service in rear. Comfy seats but not enough by far. Movies should also be available in cabin in case you cannot find seating or it starts to rain or someone needs to tend a child.

No dedicated library yet--supposedly books on the TA were available at O'Sheehan's at certain hours and a conference room in use on the TA would be converted.

Desperately needed are both indoor and outdoor quiet, smoke-free comfy adult only reading areas based on the number of folks searching these out.

No movie theater, though movies are shown or could be at Spice H20--outdoors and in the Atrium (very little seating) and noisy from hockey machines upstairs, general central locale, and food service in rear. Comfy seats but not enough by far. Movies should also be available in cabin in case you cannot find seating or it starts to rain or someone needs to tend a child.

No dedicated library yet--supposedly books on the TA were available at O'Sheehan's at certain hours and a conference room in use on the TA would be converted.

Desperately needed are both indoor and outdoor quiet, smoke-free comfy adult only reading areas based on the number of folks searching these out.

Your cabin maybe ?

Just got back from watching the movie Inception and all I can say is WOW! I have always been a fan of these kinds of movies like Momento and I loved Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. If you are looking for a movie with great acting, awesome special effects and a wonderful movie score look no further. I wish the Norwegian Epic had a movie theatre for watching great flicks like Inception.

All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream.

Yeah, I'm big on sitting in my cabin reading. I like to have a quiet place, but still maybe be able to 'people watch' or have some kind of view. I usually find a quiet bar during the day.

I guess I'll be bringing some reading material on this cruise. ;-)

Archived