Ocean World Day Pass

punkin35

Has anyone been? Can you tell me about your experience?

We are going end of September and traveling with our 15 and 12 year old kids. Is this something you would recommend?

Not many reviews on Carnival yet, so just looking to gain feedback. Thanks!

We went last year. It was OK. They only have about 5 shows to see, plus the artificial reef for snorkeling and the small beach.

The price for the excursion is not inclusive, so anything like lunch, pictures with the animals after the shows, etc will cost extra.

While we were there the time share people were very aggressive, and were using tactics like telling you they wanted to take you to a good spot to take a picture and then trying to lead you out of the park. These folks were actually introduced to us by our Ocean World guide, so they seem legit at first. Definitely make sure your kids know not to follow any of those "staff" people without you.

I don't know if your kids would enjoy the shows or not. It really depends on their personalities. There isn't a ton to "do" as it is more of a "see" type place (unless you book one of the other excursions like the dolphin trainer for a day type thing). Would they be happy watching dolphins jump through hoops and sea lions hide fish for the day or would they be bored?

Thanks for your honest feedback! I think my daughter would enjoy it, but my son is more of an active fun kid. I believe I'll keep looking for an excursion.

We've never been to this port, so I'd like to see the sights!

We went last year. It was OK. They only have about 5 shows to see, plus the artificial reef for snorkeling and the small beach.

The price for the excursion is not inclusive, so anything like lunch, pictures with the animals after the shows, etc will cost extra.

While we were there the time share people were very aggressive, and were using tactics like telling you they wanted to take you to a good spot to take a picture and then trying to lead you out of the park. These folks were actually introduced to us by our Ocean World guide, so they seem legit at first. Definitely make sure your kids know not to follow any of those "staff" people without you.

I don't know if your kids would enjoy the shows or not. It really depends on their personalities. There isn't a ton to "do" as it is more of a "see" type place (unless you book one of the other excursions like the dolphin trainer for a day type thing). Would they be happy watching dolphins jump through hoops and sea lions hide fish for the day or would they be bored?