Cloud 9 spa- Magic

mayabean

I booked a spur of the moment cruise about 2 weeks ago on the Magic....Since so late and past final payment, when I noticed a price drop tonight I called and asked if I could get an upgrade on our balcony on 8th floor to an 8p......they did it! Anyone who stayed in a cloud 9 spa cabin-is there any real differences besides spa access and priority bookings?

The rooms & hallways have a different decor, different beach towels, super tiny Elemis samples (irrelevant), humongous slippers. That's about it; nothing really even worth mentioning. Access to the spa features are the primary selling point for these rooms, and those features were certainly very nice. Did you pay extra for your upgrade? I have heard that when people have gotten an upgrade to a Cloud 9 Spa room for free, that they didn't get access to those spa features included.

well the price of the panorama balcony was the same as what I paid for my balcony on veranda deck....so I asked if I could upgrade to 11th.....they said no problem, but for 11 dollars more they would give me the spa room.....so yes i guess I paid for it...lol

You made the right decision for sure. The Magic's thermal suite is amazing. One other difference in the room is the spa bathrobe, which is do nice we ended up buying a couple to take home!

Great! Thanks a bunch for your responses....I have had pretty much all types of rooms since I started cruising, including the captains suite in November last year (once in a lifetime thing lol) but have never been on spa yet.....but I used to love the uncrowded hot tub in the spa until carnival started charging for spa access :( .....