Anyone golfed at Cinnamon Hill lately?

cruise3122

DH has his heart set on an excursion through Allure to the Cinnamon Hill golf course. We dock in Falmouth.

Has anyone golfed here lately (through any cruise line excursion) that can give us a review? If it's not a ship excursion, I doubt he would go. We've reserved it in advance, but there's no guarantee until we check with the explorations deck while onboard.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Nothing, eh? Ok, we'll post when we return and let you know whether or not the ship excursion went as planned! :)

Sorry, fellow cruisers :( we have no new information to provide regarding the golfing at Cinnamon Hill. The excursion for Wednesday, October 8th, was cancelled due to lack of participation.

Since we had booked and paid for the excursion in advance, I checked with the Explorations Desk on Allure when we first boarded the ship. They said 3 people (one being my DH) had already signed up for the golf trip. The gentleman said they needed 6 to participate, but he didn't think it would be a problem getting 3 more (on a ship with that many passengers, I was hopeful). Unfortunately, we receive a call from the Explorations Desk on Tuesday afternoon advising us that golf in Jamaica had to be cancelled. This person said they needed a minimum of 5 participants, but no others had signed up. The cost was promptly refunded to our onboard account.

They did offer DH an opportunity to sign up for Friday's golf in Cozumel (just approx. $20 more than the Jamaica outing). Apparently not enough were signed up yet for that either. He declined as we already had plans for that day.

So with no golf in Jamaica, we made the best of the day hanging out at Margaritaville at the pier (awesome time :D) and some shopping at the pier stores.

Maybe next time...