Concorde and Turtles

SDHockeyDad

We will be in Barbados on Adventure of the Seas in early July. I am really intrigued by the Concorde museum, but I also like all the recommendations for swimming with the turtles and shipwrecks. Time will be precious. Is there anyway to do both?

Yes, you can do both. We really liked the Concorde Experience it was really neat to get close to the plane.

I would suggest a cab/driver so that you can leave the Concorde Experience and go straight to the beach.

-Dover Beach at St. Lawrence Gap

-The Boatyard in Bridgetown

-South Coast Boardwalk if you are out of time and want to walk along the coast instead

I lean to Dover Beach as it would be on the way back to the pier and is rated higher.

Have fun!

Thanks for the information. I am a little confused about one thing though. I guess I don't understand how to swim with turtles. By what I have read I was assuming that I had to take a boat out to the turtles. Are there boats available at the beaches you have mentioned. I am not familiar with how all of this works.

People will be offering you Turtle trips from the beach. You should be able to pay $20 from the beach and they will take you out to the turtles and provide snorkeling gear.