Has anyone had Promenade Cabin #6593 on the Freedom??

Funny thing, that is my room number on Mariner and I never thought that something could be blocking my view. Oh well, I guess I'll find out when I get there.

different class of ship, so not same room. To answer the OP though I don't believe any promenades are obstructed except for the Ben and Jerry room.

Well, I was in a Promenade room on the Voyager a couple of years ago. I was on the 8th deck in I think 8591. There was a big attached lighting structure that did block my view looking down the promenade. While on the Promenade I saw banners and flags that would also block views.

If you have been in a Promenade room that had the view blocked on either Freedom class or other, please post the room number! I think this would be so helpful in choosing your cabin.

Thanks!

PS I have signed up for email when an answer to my qiestion has been posted. It is not working! I have received answers and no notifications!

Just wondering if it has anything blocking your promenade view ... like a flag or lighting structure??

thanks for any info!!

Hi Dixie,

Good News!!!!

I will be staying in 6593 next week so I will take lots of pictures for you and I will also take some from the promenade so that you can see how the window looks from below. I hope this helps you a lot. If there's anything specific you need to know, let me know and I will make sure I look into it while there. I promise to leave the room in good shape for you. :)

I sent you a friend request so that you know who I am when I send you the info.

OH That is wonderful!!! For some reason I have not gotten any notifications of responses to this post from cruise critic. So please just email me at mhodgson@shawus.com.

Sure hope you have a fabulous cruise. this will be our first time on the Freedom. Can't wait for your trip report etc!

Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Dixie,

Good News!!!!

I will be staying in 6593 next week so I will take lots of pictures for you and I will also take some from the promenade so that you can see how the window looks from below. I hope this helps you a lot. If there's anything specific you need to know, let me know and I will make sure I look into it while there. I promise to leave the room in good shape for you. :)

I sent you a friend request so that you know who I am when I send you the info.

Terry, when you have time will you give me an update on how you liked cabin 6593? I would love to know about this cabin.

thanks so much for any information!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...