Vision of the Seas...Sauna and Steam

Zelcer

I am looking at possibly booking the Vision of the Seas. I understand the ship has recently been refurbished. Is there free access to sauna and steam room facilities? Are the facilities separate for men and women? Are they nice?

Thank you.

Here is what I wrote recently as an update to all of the Royal Caribbean fleet.

I think that this is what you are asking.

I just got off the phone with Royal because on my last cruise I was told that in the remodels some of the Royal ships were going the way of the Enchantment, and not have steam/sauna in the locker areas. I contacted Royal to get the final word, since I stressed that not having these separate and complimentary services would result in my switching to a different ship and I wanted to be certain that I would not be surprised when I went onboard.

It took them a week of research, but here is what is current:

Oasis Class ships only have the paid spa area.

The Freedom Class ships all have separate, not co-ed, complimentary steam and dry sauna in the locker areas.

The Voyager Class ships all have separate, not co-ed, complimentary steam and dry sauna in the locker areas.

The Radiance Class ships:

The Brilliance, the Radiance, and the Serenade all have separate, not co-ed complimentary steam and dry sauna in the locker areas.

The Jewel is now charging a fee for use of the area that used to be complimentary.

The Vision Class ships:

The Grandeur, the Legend, the Rhapsody, and the Vision all have separate, not co-ed, complimentary steam and dry sauna in the locker areas.

The Splendor has complimentary steam room, but does Not have a complimentary dry sauna.

The Enchantment does not have either steam or dry sauna.