12yr old switching clubs

CruiseMamaSC

I think my 12yr old will want to hang at Edge but she definitely wants to check out the Oceaneer Lab too. Does she need to be registered to go there? Do I have to check her in and out or will she be able to leave herself? I know she can come and go at Edge. I registered her online but was not sure if I needed to do the second registration.

There is no registration for the Edge--you just go on the first day and "confirm participation" which really means make sure they have your cabin number correct.

In the Oceaneer's Lab, you can OK him to check himself out or not--your choice. Kids in the Edge MUST be able to sign themselves in and out.

Thanks! I want her to be able to come and go because she is very responsible. I just did not know if we needed to stand in line to register and get a band since she is 12.

If she wants to go to the Oceaneer's Lab, she'll need a band. For the Edge, no.

Do not stand in line--just get the band the first time she wants to go to the Lab....unless you are hanging out in the terminal with nothing to do. And when she goes to the Edge, remove the band--otherwise the kids will make fun of her.