National Parks Shutdown

deburn

Not good news for all of us going to Hawaii's national parks, just wondering what's going to happen with all the excursion's people have plan if the Government doesn't get there act together.

We had the same concern as we are booked with Hawaii Cruise Excursions for the Volcano and Rainbow Falls tour this month.

We received this email from them this morning regarding the park shutdown:

"Aloha and Good Morning Andrea,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the recent US Federal Government temporary suspension of service with the Volcanoes National Park.

Please note that all reservations are still confirmed reservations. We are hopeful that a swift conclusion to this issue is reached on a Government level and that cruisers to Hawaii can once again enjoy the Volcanoes National Park.

As a service to our valued clients, to ensure you do not miss out on a fabulous volcano experience while in port in Hilo, we are creating a new volcano tour experience for Hilo that will not be affected by the National Park closures.

We will have the details of this new tour available within 48 hours and will forward details of the new tour to you. Your tour will remain confirmed for Big Island Volcano National Park and Rainbow Falls and you will have our new tour available to you in the event that the Volcanoes National Park is still closed on your port date.

Please let me know if I you have any question or if I can assist you in any way.

Thank you

Lucy

Tour Excursions Expert

Island Marketing Ltd,

http://hawaiicruiseexcursions.com

"

I will post the details of the new tour they offer when I get their next email.

Archived