Pocket WiFi Device

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife and I have just rented a pocket wifi device that will allow us to connect at 3G Internet speed on our phones and iPads while we are on land in all the countries we will be visiting on the cruise except France. It includes 150 MB of data per day and any unused part of the allowance rolls forward and remains available for use. We will be traveling in Europe a bit before and after the cruise and this will be very useful then in addition to port days during the cruise. In fact, for the rental period we took, the cost of $4 per day is cheaper than shipboard rates and many times faster. Among other things, I plan to use it to support GPS on our phones while we travel and to make phone calls back home using Skype or Viber.

I don't want to get into the details here, but anyone who is interested can drop me a note at 4pk.thehighlands@gmail.com. I'll let you know what to do and how to get a discount on the rate.