Private day tour of Perth

Chip28

We are two couples disembarking in Freemantle after a cruise on the morning of 25th February. We are not flying back to the UK from Perth until 22.00 and don't want to hang around the airport for the whole day.

Can anyone recommend a private company that could pick us up from Freemantle harbour with our luggage and take us on a tour Perth and surrounding areas and finishing at Perth international airport.

We would be grateful for any suggestions. Many thanks

I really am not much help to you however I did a bit of googling and there are companies that do private tours. Just a couple for your info. Google "private charter tours of perth" and a number of companies come up.

toursbylocals dot com looks to be quite good, seems it can be tailored to your time. Perth Airport Transfer/Layover Tour.

Happy Go Lucky Tours do private tours, email them. hgltours dot com dot au

I really am not much help to you however I did a bit of googling and there are companies that do private tours. Just a couple for your info. Google "private charter tours of perth" and a number of companies come up.

toursbylocals dot com looks to be quite good, seems it can be tailored to your time. Perth Airport Transfer/Layover Tour.

Happy Go Lucky Tours do private tours, email them. hgltours dot com dot au

I'm as bad - I live here - so not much help really - but I have attached a link - it has an email address. My suggestion is: See if you can find a "day hotel" in Perth. Visit the mint, the city centre, use the CAT bus to get around - email the guys on the link - they may be able to help. http://www.westernaustralia.com/en/Pages/VisitorCentre.aspx?n=Western_Australian_Visitor_Centre&pid=9108713

At least if you can get a day hotel, you can leave your luggage, tour around, have a shower, have dinner, and taxi to the airport. (You might be able to snatch an hours shut eye as well before your long haul flight back :p) If you do decide on a "day hotel" make sure you get something in the city. You could also email Fremantle tourism - there is heaps to do in Fremantle - but the taxi from there to the airport would be around $60.00. Everythings worth a go info@visitfremantle.com.au ;):D

Just suggestions of course - I realize you haven't really got a "big window"

Edited by dizzy1948

thanks for all your suggestions, they were really helpful, but I think we left it too late. Other passengers seemed to have the same idea and most tours were booked on this date.

We did however, manage to book a day room in a hotel so at least we will be able to relax before the flight home.

Thanks again