Island Helicopters Jurassic Falls Tour

Notion_of_the_Ocean

I have decided that I am probably going to do this tour on an upcoming Pride of America cruise and I just wanted to hear what past Kauai visitors here have to say about it. I have never been in a helicopter before. Should I be worried about motion sickness? Do any of you have photos or videos of this tour? Thank you in advance.

I have decided that I am probably going to do this tour on an upcoming Pride of America cruise and I just wanted to hear what past Kauai visitors here have to say about it. I have never been in a helicopter before. Should I be worried about motion sickness? Do any of you have photos or videos of this tour? Thank you in advance.

Can't comment on a helicopter tour, as I opted for an airplane flight with Wings Over Kauai. Although the airplane can't hover or get in close to the cliffs, we did stay in the air longer... and it was less than half the cost.

Josh was my pilot and aerial guide. If I go back to Kauai, I'd fly with "Wings" again.

When are you going? We'll be on the POA the week of Thanksgiving and have this tour booked for the Friday in Kauai. Can let you know how it was after. :)

However there are many, many reviews and pics on Trip Advisor, both on the company's review page and if you search in the Hawaii/Kauai forums. Reading all of those was what helped us decide to book the tour. (That plus the fact that we're both obsessed with Jurassic Park!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by hotlikemexico